Monday, June 22, 2009

Paint Scheme

Ahhh my paint scheme. I need to post a pic of it tonight. Basically I went with Tan fatigues and olive green armor/pads. I think it looks real sharp. I used Reaper's paints for this, starting with Tanned Shadow on the face and then Tanned Skin followed with Tanned Highlights. My first flesh paint job without washing it. To be honest I'm not sure about the results. I'll post pics later to get a feel for how you all think it is.

For the cloth I started with Dune Shadow, Desert Khaki for the mid tone and then Desert Sand as the highlight, did the pouches and such in the same tones. For the green I worked with Olive Shadow, Olive Drab and Worn Olive. This was done to the crash padding on the uniform as well as on the armor bits. Boots and gloves are black, the grav chute is a dark metal color, parts of the lasgun are Olive Drab and Worn Olive, the magazine, hand grip and barrel area are the same dark metal as the Grav Chute. Over all I think it's a nice scheme.

I'll post pics as soon as I can. That's all for now. Once I get the process down prepare for more pics and paint log.

No comments:

Post a Comment